aeris Health Inc. 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
- This 30-Day Money Back Guarantee policy only applies to purchases made directly from aeris.irobot.com. Purchases made through an Authorized Reseller must be returned to retailer/reseller where aeris product was purchased for any refund and will be subject to retailer's return policy.
- You must contact aeris Health's customer service team to receive a Return Authorization number (RA number).
- Phone or Whatsapp: +41 52 5555 080
- Email: aeris-support-EMEA@iRobot.com
- You must return the product in original packaging with all the included parts (e.g., filters, power cord, pre-filters screens, sleeves, etc.). Returns will be inspected upon arrival at our return facility. aeris Health, Inc, reserves the right to reduce up to 20% of refund amount for missing parts and accessories and/or evidence of wear and abuse upon inspection.
- Customer is responsible for the return shipping freight cost with insurance to aeris Health.
- The 30-day time period begins on the purchase date of your aeris product (invoice date).
- Any issues with your aeris product on initial use, please report to aeris Health immediately.Exclusions: The following items are not covered by this 30-day Money Back Guarantee:
- Replacement filters
- aeris products purchases for use in healthcare or medical settings
- aeris products with signs and traces of wear/abuse on the product housing, filters, electronic parts, such as scratches or damages, systems emitting odors, tampered electronic components, etc.
- Discounted and certified refurbished products.
- aeris Health will not offer refunds outside this 30-day return policy
- Please allow 7-14 business days to process your refund.
Do Not Open the box and contact aeris Customer Service when:
- Product/s received have shipping damage.
- Product/s received is incorrect.
Any issues with your aeris product outside the 30 days return window will be handled under our 2-Year Limited Warranty policy. For details, please read the product manual or our online warranty policy.
2 Year Limited Warranty
aeris Health, Inc. warrants that our air purifier’s main components are free from defects and workmanship for two (2) years from the date of purchase. aeris Health, Inc. product owners are expected to only use the product for its intended purpose and only use aeris Health, Inc. replacement filters, otherwise, this warranty is voided.
This Limited Warranty only covers normal residential and commercial use and does not cover replacement filters. aeris products purchased beyond two years (out of warranty) may still avail our repair services, however, product owners will be responsible for all parts, labor, and shipping costs.
To obtain warranty or out of warranty service, please contact us: Phone (888) 982-9641, Email: email@example.com or Chat: www.aeris.irobot.com for further assistance. Please be ready to provide your proof of purchase.
This Limited Warranty only applies to:
- Original purchaser/owner. A receipt as proof of purchase is required for all warranty claims.
- aeris product is operated using the correct voltage capacity outlets specified for the product.
- aeris product has not been tampered, mishandled, abused or unauthorized technical modifications made to the product.
- Water damages are not covered under the aeris warranty program.
This limited warranty supersedes all previous aeris Health warranty statements or other marketing materials.
Limitation of Liability and Remedies
This Limited Warranty is provided by aeris Health, Inc.
AERIS HEALTH INC DISCLAIMS ANY EXPRESS WARRANTY NOT PROVIDED HEREIN AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY, GUARANTEE OR REPRESENTATIONS AS TO THE SUITABILITY FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE, PERFORMANCE, QUALITY AND ABSENCE OF HIDDEN DEFECTS, AND ANY REMEDY FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, WHICH BUT FOR THIS PROVISION, MIGHT ARISE BY IMPLICATION, OPERATION OF LAW, CUSTOM OF TRADE OR COURSE OF DEALING, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. EXCEPT AS PROVIDED IN THIS AGREEMENT, AERIS HEALTH, INC. FURTHER DISCLAIMS ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSSES, EXPENSES, INCONVENIENCES, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, SECONDARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM OWNERSHIP OR USE OF THE PRODUCTS.